Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Abhijat Thakur <at...@bdnacorp.com> on 2003/05/20 20:26:37 UTC

publishing services

Hi,

I am shifing from another SOAP server to Apache Axis. According to documentation while publishing a service we do java org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient deploy.wsdd
What i want is that when my web server which is Apache Tomcat comes up my web services should be deployed. One way to achieve if there is to load up some servlet when tomcat comes up and pass it the deploy.wsdd file. This can be configurable in web.xml of tomcat or web.xml of axis.
Is there a way that this can be achieved or i have to run  java org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient deploy.wsdd after Tomcat comes up ?
thanks
abhijat

Re: publishing services

Posted by Ben Souther <bs...@fwdco.com>.
Running AdminClient updates the server-config.wsdd file found in the WEB-INF
dir of Axis.  IOW: you only need to deploy them once.