Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Amir Kolsky <am...@xpandsoft.com> on 2004/12/30 23:10:20 UTC

1.1.2 4 W

Hello all... Is there anyone working on the 1.1.2 windows distribution?

We have a few VERY large repositories to take care of (3-4G) and we really
can't afford to keep loading repositories after every SvnDumpFilter run...
(The version 3 bug)...

Thanks,
 Amir Kolsky
XP& Software

Re: 1.1.2 4 W

Posted by Max Bowsher <ma...@ukf.net>.
Amir Kolsky wrote:
> Hello all... Is there anyone working on the 1.1.2 windows distribution?
>
> We have a few VERY large repositories to take care of (3-4G) and we really
> can't afford to keep loading repositories after every SvnDumpFilter run...
> (The version 3 bug)...

If that's all you are waiting for, then go ahead, and simply change the 3 to
a 2 with a text editor.

I expect the Windows distribution will be made quite quickly once the
relevant people finish Christmas/New-Year's festivities.

Max.