Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2014/01/10 19:24:51 UTC

release geronimo-jcdi-1.1-alpha-1?

Hi!

I'd like to ship an alpha version of the CDI-1.1 api jar.

We need this for TomEE, BatchEE and of course for OpenWebBeans.

wdyt?
Imo it's pretty much ready already.

LieGrue,
strub

Re: release geronimo-jcdi-1.1-alpha-1?

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
we need to check shouldn't be that long, always weird to get alpha for
"spcificed" APIs as a user.
Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/