Posted to user@hive.apache.org by 施兴 <pa...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/04 05:03:10 UTC

Fwd: Meet a problem

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: 施兴 <pa...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Dec 4, 2008 at 10:32 AM
Subject: Meet a problem
To: zshao9@gmail.com

FROM hive_test
INSERT OVERWRITE TABLE domain_compute SELECT hive_test.domain,
COUNT(DISTINCT hive_test.id)   GROUP BY hive_test.domain
INSERT OVERWRITE LOCAL DIRECTORY '/tmp/hive_test2' SELECT hive_test.domain,
COUNT(DISTINCT hive_test.ip) GROUP BY hive_test.domain;

shows this information:

FAILED: Parse Error: line 1:23 required (...)+ loop did not match anything
at input 'OVERWRITE'

I am learning hive statement by :Data/Hive/Hive 2.0 Tutorial Concepts

--
Best wishes!
My Friend~

--
Best wishes!
My Friend~

Re: Meet a problem

Posted by Zheng Shao <zs...@gmail.com>.
hi Shixing,

Can you use the version from
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/hive/trunk/ ?
This one is the official place for hive. We will drop the
mirror.facebook.com soon.

Zheng

--
Yours,