Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/05 10:09:00 UTC

Migrating ServiceMix components to use Blueprint instead of Spring-DM (Re: Migrating ServiceMix components to use Karaf instead of Blueprint)

Well, I can understand that, the title actually doesn't mean anything.
I meant:

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: Migrating ServiceMix components to use Blueprint instead of Spring-DM (Re: Migrating ServiceMix components to use Karaf instead of Blueprint)

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
I've been sidetracked a bit with upgrading everything to Spring 3.x,
but I'll try to start on that tomorrow or next week.

On Mon, Jul 5, 2010 at 10:09, Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Well, I can understand that, the title actually doesn't mean anything.
> I meant:
>   Migrating ServiceMix components to use Blueprint instead of Spring-DM
>
> On Mon, Jul 5, 2010 at 10:04, Lars Heinemann <lh...@apache.org> wrote:
>> When reading the subject of the mail I was a bit confused ;)
>>
>> But +1 from here as it will help solve some startup problems.
>>
>> Regards
>> Lars
>>

>> 2010/7/5 Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>:
>>> +1
>>>
>>> Keep me posted if I can manage some components under your control.
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> Regards

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Posted by Johan Edstrom <jo...@opennms.org>.
+1

I'd love to help with this as well, it would remove tons of tricky issues as
well as perhaps providing a 'blueprint' (Pun intended) for others looking to
migrate to these solutions.

/je

On Jul 5, 2010, at 5:53 AM, Jamie G. wrote:

> +1 Thanks for clarifying your intent -- yes moving to blueprint from
> spring-dm should hopefully clear up some issues we've all encountered.
>
> Jamie
>
> On Mon, Jul 5, 2010 at 6:27 AM, Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> +1
>> Thanks
>> Freeman
>> On 2010-7-5, at 下午4:09, Guillaume Nodet wrote:
>>
>>> Well, I can understand that, the title actually doesn't mean anything.
>>> I meant:
>>>  Migrating ServiceMix components to use Blueprint instead of Spring-DM

>>> --
>>> Cheers,
>>> Guillaume Nodet
>>> ------------------------
>>> Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/
>>> ------------------------
>>> Open Source SOA
>>> http://fusesource.com
>>

>> --
>> Freeman Fang
>>
>> ------------------------
>> Open Source SOA: http://fusesource.com
>> Apache Servicemix:http://servicemix.apache.org
>> Apache Cxf: http://cxf.apache.org
>> Apache Karaf: http://karaf.apache.org
>> Apache Felix: http://felix.apache.org

Johan Edstrom

joed@opennms.org

They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Posted by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
+1
Thanks
Freeman
On 2010-7-5, at 下午4:09, Guillaume Nodet wrote:

> Well, I can understand that, the title actually doesn't mean anything.
> I meant:
>   Migrating ServiceMix components to use Blueprint instead of Spring-
> DM
>
> On Mon, Jul 5, 2010 at 10:04, Lars Heinemann <lh...@apache.org> wrote:
>> When reading the subject of the mail I was a bit confused ;)
>>
>> But +1 from here as it will help solve some startup problems.
>>
>> Regards
>> Lars
>>

>> 2010/7/5 Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>:
>>> +1
>>>
>>> Keep me posted if I can manage some components under your control.
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> Regards

--
Freeman Fang