Posted to dev@climate.apache.org by Michael Anderson <mi...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/21 14:16:04 UTC

401 on ESGF Download

Checking in to see if anyone else has been able to recreate this.  I've
updated the JIRA with several things I've tried since.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLIMATE-933

Re: 401 on ESGF Download

Posted by Michael Anderson <mi...@gmail.com>.
My hunch here is that when the client first connects to the server, it's
being redirected to the login page and attempting to download the file from
the login page results in the 401.  What I'm not sure of is why the
redirection and why the certificate is not being used to pass straight on
through.  I see the .pem file being created.  I've fiddled around with my
key chain so it always trusts the CA of the JPL server, but no luck there.