Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org> on 2002/02/10 21:46:30 UTC

[4.0.2] Binaries online

Hi,

The binaries for 4.0.2 are now online. This includes the new LE for JDK 1.4.
http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-4.0/release/v4.0.2/

Please check them if you can.

The release announcement and website updates will be made tomorrow.

Thanks,
Remy

Re: [4.0.2] Binaries online

Posted by Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org>.
> > Remy Maucherat wrote:
> If Costin didn't name the dir 'build' that would have worked better
> (**/build/** is omitted for obvious reasons). Could this directory be
> renamed ?

Ok, no need to. I'll manually exclude each of the build dirs (and upload a
new archive).

Remy

Re: [4.0.2] Binaries online

Posted by jean-frederic clere <jf...@fujitsu-siemens.com>.
Remy Maucherat wrote:

> > Remy Maucherat wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > The binaries for 4.0.2 are now online. This includes the new LE for JDK
> 1.4.
> > > http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-4.0/release/v4.0.2/
> > >
> > > Please check them if you can.
> >
> > The
> >
> http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-4.0/release/v4.0.2/src/jakar
> ta-tomcat-connectors-4.0.2-src.tar.gz
> > does not contain the jk/native/scripts subdirectory, therefore it not
> possible
> > to build mod_jk.so using configure/make.
> > The tarball should be redone.
>
> If Costin didn't name the dir 'build' that would have worked better
> (**/build/** is omitted for obvious reasons). Could this directory be
> renamed ?

Sure but buildconf.sh/configure and makefile need to be adapted.
A better location should be jk/native/support as it is in mod_webapp. In this
case I would also move the buildconf.sh from jk/native to jk/native/support).

Re: [4.0.2] Binaries online

Posted by Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org>.

Re: [4.0.2] Binaries online

Posted by jean-frederic clere <jf...@fujitsu-siemens.com>.

Re: [4.0.2] Binaries online

Posted by Micael Padraig Og mac Grene <ca...@harbornet.com>.
The site is purring away with this new cat.

Re: [4.0.2] Binaries online

Posted by jean-frederic clere <jf...@fujitsu-siemens.com>.
Remy Maucherat wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The binaries for 4.0.2 are now online. This includes the new LE for JDK 1.4.
> http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-4.0/release/v4.0.2/
>
> Please check them if you can.

APR is not  included in jakarta-tomcat-connectors-4.0.2-src.*:
Should we add it? Or should we put an additional file containing an APR we know
it works with mod_webapp?

Re: [4.0.2] Binaries online

Posted by jean-frederic clere <jf...@fujitsu-siemens.com>.
"Clere, Jean-Frederic" wrote:

> Remy Maucherat wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > The binaries for 4.0.2 are now online. This includes the new LE for JDK 1.4.
> > http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-4.0/release/v4.0.2/
> >
> > Please check them if you can.
>
> I have runned the watchdog-4.0 against TC standalone it is OK but some tests
> fail when testing mod_jk:
> 13 tests when using ant -Dport=80 servlet
>  8 tests when using ant -Dport=8880 servlet
> Funny no?
> I have reported a bug against watchdog for the 5 tests that fail due to port 80
> ;-)

These 5 are now fixed in watchdog - Thanks to Ryan Lubke -

Any hints for the others?

Re: [4.0.2] Binaries online

Posted by jean-frederic clere <jf...@fujitsu-siemens.com>.

Re: [4.0.2] Binaries online