Posted to users@tiles.apache.org by Dhammdip jadhav <dj...@systime.net> on 2008/07/08 13:32:51 UTC

Tiles displaying problem

I have one more problem, When I have jsp called Register.jsp (Tile for
layout displayed in body region) and in that when I am  enclosing
<s:form> or <s:textfield> in  html <table>  tag the footer region of
layout is not displaying properly.
I am not getting what's happening..???

Re: Tiles displaying problem

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.
2008/7/8 Dhammdip jadhav <dj...@systime.net>:
> I have one more problem, When I have jsp called Register.jsp (Tile for
> layout displayed in body region) and in that when I am  enclosing  <s:form>
> or <s:textfield> in  html <table>  tag the footer region of layout is not
> displaying properly.
> I am not getting what's happening..???

This is a Struts related question, so ask it to the Struts users mailing list:
http://struts.apache.org/mail.html
And anyway I suggest you to describe exactly what is your problem.
What do you mean with "it is not displaying properly"? What is the
code that you wrote?

Antonio

Re: Tiles displaying problem

Posted by Dhammdip jadhav <dj...@systime.net>.
Antonio Petrelli wrote:
> Maybe I've not been clear.
> Please write to the Struts Users mailing list. Your question is not
> related to Tiles (though the previous one was).
>
> Antonio
>
> 2008/7/8 Dhammdip jadhav <dj...@systime.net>:
>
>> Dhammdip jadhav wrote:
>>
>>> I have one more problem, When I have jsp called Register.jsp (Tile for
>>> layout displayed in body region) and in that when I am  enclosing  <s:form>
>>> or <s:textfield> in  html <table>  tag the footer region of layout is not
>>> displaying properly.
>>> I am not getting what's happening..???
>>>

>> Means when I am changing theme in the form  to 'simple' it's displaying
>> properly but for default theme 'xhtml' it's not displaying properly and
>> footer region is the last region in layout before this body region is there
>> and I am changing that only.
>> So what is the relation of theme and footer region in this..?
>>
>> --
>>
>> *DHAMMDIP** **JADHAV* | <ASSOCIATE>
>> *S Y S T I M E* | Office: +91 (22) 2778 3100 Ext: <5222>| Fax: +91 (22) 2778
>> 2291| Mobile: <+91 9975769353>
>> Email: djadhav@SYSTIME.net <ma...@SYSTIME.net>| Website:
>> www.SYSTIME.net <http://www.SYSTIME.net/>
>>

>> *SYSTIME: Oracle JD Edwards Partner of the Year, 2006-2007 and 2007-2008
>> <http://www.systime.net/oracle_partner_of_the_year.asp>
>> *The only partner to achieve this honor for two years in a row.
>>
>> Please click here <http://www.systime.net/confidentiality-statement.asp> for
>> the Confidentiality Statement.

Anyways thanks  for replying  fast,will post it in struts user list..

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.
Maybe I've not been clear.

Posted by Dhammdip jadhav <dj...@systime.net>.