Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Meraj Jilani <me...@gmail.com> on 2018/12/12 17:21:51 UTC

Windows Cordova Platform for Desktop Application!!

Hi,

I am trying to develop a cross platform windows desktop application. I went
through different sites and found that Apache's Cordova platform is best to
develop a cross platform hybrid application.

I understand that Cordova can be used to develop WIndows 8.1/ windows 10
store apps, but can I use Cordova platform to develop windows desktop
application?

Please suggest.

Thanks in advance,
Meraj

Re: Windows Cordova Platform for Desktop Application!!

Posted by Jesse <pu...@gmail.com>.
Soon you will be able to target windows/mac desktop apps using electron. No
word on exactly when this will be ready for mainstream use, but it is in
progress.

@purplecabbage
risingj.com

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.