Posted to dev@mxnet.apache.org by Carin Meier <ca...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/19 20:56:41 UTC

[Article] Object Detection with Clojure MXNet

I just blogged about the new Object Detection feature that was just ported
from the Scala package into the Clojure package.
http://gigasquidsoftware.com/blog/2019/01/19/object-detection-with-clojure-mxnet/

I posted it in Slack but in an effort to direct more communication towards
this mailing list, I'm putting it out here too :)

- Carin

Re: [Article] Object Detection with Clojure MXNet

Posted by Qing Lan <la...@live.com>.
That looks cool! So glad to see the active community of Clojure.
BTW, Piyush (piyushghai) plans to add the bounding box support for Scala this week.

Thanks,
Qing

On 1/20/19, 7:29 AM, "Carin Meier" <ca...@gmail.com> wrote:

    Thanks - props for the images belongs to the original Scala article
    https://medium.com/apache-mxnet/object-detection-with-mxnet-scala-inference-api-9049230c77fd
    and Kedar - the contributor that ported the object detection feature to
    Clojure. They are pretty awesome though.

Posted by Carin Meier <ca...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Michael Wall <mj...@apache.org>.
Great article, thanks for sharing Carin.

Posted by Marco de Abreu <ma...@gmail.com>.