Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Andreas Schaefer <sc...@me.com.INVALID> on 2019/12/09 18:07:48 UTC

Issue with Eclipse Tooling with AEM Cloudready

Hi

I had a look into Eclipse AEM Tooling with AEM Cloud Ready (version 16979).

After creating a AEM project using the AEM Archetype version 22 and importing it into Eclipse I see this error dialog popping up:

Failed publishing path=/conf/ideEval/settings/wcm/policies/rep:policy, result=JcrResult[ success:false, exception: org.apache.sling.ide.transport.RepositoryException - javax.jcr.nodetype.ConstraintViolationException: {internal}policy is protected.]

Cheers - Andy Schaefer

Re: Issue with Eclipse Tooling with AEM Cloudready

Posted by Konrad Windszus <ko...@gmx.de>.
Maybe this is related to Sling IDE not detecting the filter roots correctly (e.g. caused by https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-6344 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-6344>) and therefore trying to sync everything.
Actually, since Sling IDE 2.0 (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-6453 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-6453>) the default in case no filters could be found should rather be that nothing is synced, but for some reason, this doesn't seem to work for you.

Please try to collect further details and provide them in a qualified JIRA bug ticket.
Thanks,
Konrrad

Posted by Andreas Schaefer <sc...@me.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.