Posted to general@lucene.apache.org by Uwe Schindler <us...@apache.org> on 2013/06/22 10:47:04 UTC

PMC Chair change

Hi all,

most of you will already know it: Since June 19, 2013, I am the new Project Management Committee Chair, replacing Steve Rowe. I am glad to manage all the legal stuff for new committers or contributions from external entities - and also preparing the board reports. All this, of course and as always, with included but not deliberate @UweSays quotations.

Many thanks to all PMC members who have voted for me!
Many thanks to Steve for the help and hints to all the things I have to know in my new role!

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
uschindler@apache.org