Posted to dev@isis.apache.org by Cristiano Gavião <cv...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/12 15:24:14 UTC

security with shiro?

Hi,

I start to play with isis with wicket today. Sounds very nice...

I have some doubts. Is apache shiro being used (or will if not yet) as
the security manager?

could I use isis with wicket 1.5 now?

thanks

Cristiano

Re: security with shiro?

Posted by Cristiano Gavião <cv...@gmail.com>.
Hi... thanks for the time to answer...

Yep.. I've found the docs ... and now I need to find more time to read
and play with it :-)

I asked about Shiro because we already did some integration between
Wicket 1.5, Shiro and LDAP (we are building a pilot project as
ProveOfConcepts).

Well, Wicket 1.5-RC1 is already released... We are betting that won't
take much longer for a next stable release.

Looking the Isis site, initially I was thinking in use it to develop
some modules containing the CRUD like use cases.
Humm.. wicket 1.5 is a requirement for us, but the doubts right now is
on how would we integrate those CRUD modules( sessions too!) with the
modules created using native wicket 1.5 and Shiro...

I will investigate a little more the refered Isis pluggable security
mechanism...

thanks

Cristiano

Re: security with shiro?