Posted to common-commits@hadoop.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2014/04/23 18:49:27 UTC

[Hadoop Wiki] Trivial Update of "Distributions and Commercial Support" by HiteshShah

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Hadoop Wiki" for change notification.

The "Distributions and Commercial Support" page has been changed by HiteshShah:
https://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/Distributions%20and%20Commercial%20Support?action=diff&rev1=70&rev2=71

Comment:
Add DataTorrent info

   * [[http://www.datastax.com|DataStax]]
    * DataStax provides a product which fully integrates [[http://www.datastax.com/what-we-offer/products-services/datastax-enterprise/apache-hadoop|hadoop]] with [[http://www.datastax.com/what-we-offer/products-services/datastax-enterprise/apache-cassandra|Apache Cassandra]] and [[http://www.datastax.com/what-we-offer/products-services/datastax-enterprise/apache-solr|Apache Solr]] in its [[http://www.datastax.com/what-we-offer/products-services/datastax-enterprise|DataStax Enterprise platform]]. DataStax Enterprise is completely free to use for development environments with no restrictions. In addition, DataStax supplies [[http://www.datastax.com/what-we-offer/products-services/datastax-opscenter|OpsCenter]] for visual management and monitoring, along with [[http://www.datastax.com/what-we-offer/products-services/support|expert support]], [[http://www.datastax.com/what-we-offer/products-services/training|training]], and [[http://www.datastax.com/what-we-offer/products-services/consulting|consulting services]] for Hadoop, Cassandra, and Solr.
+
+  * [[http://www.datatorrent.com|DataTorrent]]
+   * DataTorrent provides a Hadoop 2.0 real-time stream-processing platform, designed for today’s Big Data needs. Certified on Apache Hadoop, and all leading distributions.
+   * Enables enterprises to ingest, process, analyze, and act on data in motion. The DataTorrent platform includes built-in fault tolerance and auto-scaling, DataTorrent can process billions of events/second
+   * Applications that run on DataTorrent are comprised of Java code objects called “Operators”. [[https://github.com/datatorrent/malhar|Malhar]] is a an open-source free library of over 400 commonly-used operators, UI widgets, and application templates that are open sourced under the Apache 2.0 license.

   * [[http://www.debian.org|Debian]]
    * A Debian package of Apache Hadoop is available. Please see the [[http://wiki.debian.org/Hadoop|Debian Wiki on Hadoop]].