Posted to commits@thrift.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2008/06/23 22:27:44 UTC

[Thrift Wiki] Trivial Update of "PythonIndent" by MichaelGreene

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Thrift Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by MichaelGreene:
http://wiki.apache.org/thrift/PythonIndent

The comment on the change is:
add +1 for 2 spaces

  = Python Indentation in Thrift =

  == I think we should use two spaces ==
- dreiss
+  1. dreiss
+  1. MichaelGreene - PEP 8 is pretty flexible on even numbers of spaces.  Even Guido uses 2 when he needs to conform to Google's style guide.

  == I think we should use four spaces ==