Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Arsen A. Gutsal" <ar...@softsky.com.ua> on 2005/03/10 10:31:49 UTC

re-use form definition

Hello List.

I have the problem. I have 2 forms which uses almost same fields.
Can I re-use form definition/binding files? It seems I can template
items by using cinclude, xinclude, but what about def/bind?

--
Sincerely,
Arsen A. Gutsal

Re: re-use form definition

Posted by "Arsen A. Gutsal" <ar...@softsky.com.ua>.
My question was how to INCLUDE some fields to form definition file from
another form definition file. I'm not interested in RE-USING whole file.
I know that's possible :)