Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Gregory G Carter <gc...@aesgi.com> on 2005/03/24 17:55:22 UTC

Session Question.

Hello,

   I was wondering if anyone could suggest the best way to handle
getting a large SQL set back, across multiple invocations of

call.invoke(new Object[] { i1, i2 });

???

Right now I am looking at returning an enourmous list of SQL rows with
one invokation or return, and I would prefer not to do that, as it makes
the server process too large.  So, what I would like to be able to do is
issue a series of invoke calls to pull as many or few SQL rows I need.
Right  now the server code is too simplistic to do that.

I am still studying the WS api, so I may find out how to do this myself,
but if anyone here knows of an online example or a little bit of source
code to point me in the right direction that would be great, just to
save time.

Thanks!

-gc