Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Justin Mason <jm...@jmason.org> on 2004/02/10 21:54:53 UTC

Re: What are the official source file indentation standards?

Re: What are the official source file indentation standards?

Posted by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@kluge.net>.
On Tue, Feb 10, 2004 at 12:57:45PM -0800, Dan Quinlan wrote:
> PLEASE WAIT until we agree on the exact parameters.  I only want to run
> perltidy once!

Well, if we come up with the standard, we'd want to run it periodically
to make sure the code is all done up correctly.

But yeah, let's "measure twice, cut once", so to speak.

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
"You just reciprocate the small one ..."      - Peter Sagerson

Re: What are the official source file indentation standards?

Posted by "Malte S. Stretz" <ms...@gmx.net>.
On Tuesday 10 February 2004 21:57 CET Daniel Quinlan wrote:
> Justin Mason <jm...@jmason.org> writes:
> >   - go crazy with perltidy if you like ;)  it's about the right time in
> >     the dev timeline to do so.
>
> -1
>
> PLEASE WAIT until we agree on the exact parameters.  I only want to run
> perltidy once!

And until all outstanding patches are applied! I have three old ones
lingering around, will apply them tomorrow.

Cheers,
Malte

--
[SGT] Simon G. Tatham: "How to Report Bugs Effectively"
      <http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/bugs.html>

Re: What are the official source file indentation standards?

Posted by Daniel Quinlan <qu...@pathname.com>.
Justin Mason <jm...@jmason.org> writes:

>   - go crazy with perltidy if you like ;)  it's about the right time in
>     the dev timeline to do so.

-1

PLEASE WAIT until we agree on the exact parameters.  I only want to run
perltidy once!

Daniel

--
Daniel Quinlan                     anti-spam (SpamAssassin), Linux,
http://www.pathname.com/~quinlan/    and open source consulting