Posted to users@maven.apache.org by bhanujirao <du...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/30 00:19:28 UTC

issue with snapshot getting old jar..

Guys,
i have an issue with one of the jar is not getting the latest snapshot.. the
issue is we are uploading
the 1.0.1.snapshot.jar to tomcat/webapps/repository directory. basically
they upload the new jar
everytime with the same snapshot  1.0.1.snapshot.jar
But some how it is getting the old jar (1.0.1.snapshot.jar) which was in
.m2/repository..directory.
is there anyway we can say that .m2 has to  have the latest that was in
tomcat/webapps/repository

this works if we delete snapshot folder .m2/repositry... any suggestions
would be appreciated.

Thanks
Venkat

RE: issue with snapshot getting old jar..

Posted by "Brian E. Fox" <br...@reply.infinity.nu>.
-SNAPSHOT is a required part of the name for it to work.

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.