Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com> on 2013/01/04 00:34:21 UTC

Installer Button Truncation

Hey Om,

After looking at Nick¹s greek translations, I got motivated enough to code
up a way to get the buttons to grow in a nice way (at least to my eyes).  I
just finished it and can check it in.  Do you want it for RC2?

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team

Re: Installer Button Truncation

Posted by jude <fl...@gmail.com>.
I thought those were bullets. :) It's working.

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

Posted by jude <fl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

>>> Justin, are you ready to cut an RC2?

RELEASE_GUIDE instructions need updating (2.0.1 vs 2.0.0) I'll change and check in.

Justin

Re: Installer Button Truncation

Posted by Om <bi...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 4:10 PM, Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> > Justin, are you ready to cut an RC2?
>
> Can do if the satellite uplink is up for it. ;-)
>
> Justin

Cool.  I have bumped up the build.number, etc. and checked it in.  All you
have to do is sync up and do "ant release".  Once you let me know, I will
put all the artifacts together and start a new [DISCUSS] thread.

Thanks,
Om

Re: Installer Button Truncation

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.