Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Junichi Yamamoto <ju...@gmail.com> on 2021/07/21 22:25:34 UTC

Re: editor-fold not works inside HTML into netbeans 12.4

Hi,

I've added an option to disable the feature to fold php tags in NetBeans
12.5 [1].
So, could you please try it when NetBeans 12.5 beta is released?
(You can disable it if you add -J-Dnb.php.editor.doNotFoldPhptag=true to
netbeans_default_options of netbeans.conf.)

[1] https://github.com/apache/netbeans/pull/3069

Thanks,
Junichi