Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Rasif Khan <Ra...@lntinfotech.com> on 2008/04/22 15:41:29 UTC

relative Urls

Hi,

Can anyone help by telling how to use relative Urls in roller instead of
absolute ones which are default.

Regards
Rasif Khan

Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd.
www.Lntinfotech.com

This Document is classified as:

|------|
| [X]  |
|------|L&T Infotech Proprietary   |------|
                                   | [ ]  |
                                   |------|L&T Infotech Confidential   |------|
                                                                       | [ ]  |
                                                                       |------|
L&T Infotech Internal Use Only   |------|
                                 | [ ]  |
                                 |------|L&T Infotech General Business

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the
intended recipient (s) If you are not the intended recipient, please do not
use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from
your system.

Re: relative Urls

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 12:14 AM, Rasif Khan <Ra...@lntinfotech.com> wrote:
>  I have uploaded the image & i am sending you the url. Plz copy & paste it
>  into your browser.
>
>  http://www.flickr.com/photos/26029668@N08/2437397899/
>
>  >  I have attached a screenshot in which i have encircled the links for which
>  >  i need to use relative Urls. Kindly help me by telling
>  >  the changes it will require.

Ah, I see. The Front Page blog. I think you can make all the changes
you want by modifying the template code for the Front Page blog theme
(themes/frontpage). You probably don't need to make any Java code
changes at all.

- Dave

Re: relative Urls

Posted by Rasif Khan <Ra...@lntinfotech.com>.
Hi Dave,

I have uploaded the image & i am sending you the url. Plz copy & paste it
into your browser.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/26029668@N08/2437397899/

Thanks & Regards
Rasif Khan

Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd.
www.Lntinfotech.com

This Document is classified as:

|------|
| [X]  |
|------|L&T Infotech Proprietary   |------|
                                   | [ ]  |
                                   |------|L&T Infotech Confidential   |------|
                                                                       | [ ]  |
                                                                       |------|
L&T Infotech Internal Use Only   |------|
                                 | [ ]  |
                                 |------|L&T Infotech General Business

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the
intended recipient (s) If you are not the intended recipient, please do not
use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from
your system.

             Dave
             <snoopdave@gmail.
                                       dev@roller.apache.org
             04/23/2008 07:15                                           cc
             PM
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: relative Urls
             Please respond to
             dev@roller.apache
                   .org

This list does not accept attachments. Please upload your image to the
web somewhere and provide a link.

- Dave

|------|
>  L&T Infotech Internal Use Only   |------|
>                                  | [ ]  |
>                                  |------|L&T Infotech General Business
>
>  This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the
>  intended recipient (s) If you are not the intended recipient, please do
not
>  use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from
>  your system.
>

>              Dave
>              <snoopdave@gmail.
>              com>