Posted to derby-user@db.apache.org by Amir Michail <am...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/21 22:02:00 UTC

can't access or create a db

Hi,

Not sure what happened, but now I can't access or create a db on my server:

ERROR XJ041: DERBY SQL error: SQLCODE: -1, SQLSTATE: XJ041, SQLERRMC:
Failed to create database 'testDB', see the next exception for
details.::SQLSTATE: XBM0HDirectory /home/.../testDB cannot be created.

If I copy the db to my laptop, then it works.

Any ideas on how I could track down this problem?

Amir

Re: can't access or create a db

Posted by Amir Michail <am...@gmail.com>.
Hi,