Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by ymaraner <tp...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/01 15:54:30 UTC

Re: "How far are we from a TomEE 1.5.2 release?"

The one fix I am most interested in is the one discussed here:
http://openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/How-to-package-an-EJB3-1-WebService-in-an-EAR-tp4659793p4660045.html

Romain Manni-Bucau wrote > TOMEE-668
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-668>
>  and this commit (just tracked on
> TOMEE-699 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-699>
> )

We have a commercial release of our product coming out soon and the released
version of TomEE 1.5.1 prevents our EAR from deploying successfully. The
resolution for this issue being included in 1.5.2 within the next few days
or couple of weeks will make a huge difference.

-----
- Tim

Re: "How far are we from a TomEE 1.5.2 release?"

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.
Also agree with that.

2013/3/1 Borislav Kapukaranov <b....@gmail.com>

> Generally speaking, having frequent bugfix releases is always a good idea
> :-)
> The feature releases can wait, but people are always happy to get new
> bugfixes.
>
> --Bobby
>

> On Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 4:54 PM, ymaraner <tp...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > The one fix I am most interested in is the one discussed here:
> >

> http://openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/How-to-package-an-EJB3-1-WebService-in-an-EAR-tp4659793p4660045.html
> >
> > Romain Manni-Bucau wrote > TOMEE-668
> > <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-668>
> > >  and this commit (just tracked on
> > > TOMEE-699 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-699>
> > > )
> >
> > We have a commercial release of our product coming out soon and the
> > released
> > version of TomEE 1.5.1 prevents our EAR from deploying successfully. The
> > resolution for this issue being included in 1.5.2 within the next few
> days
> > or couple of weeks will make a huge difference.
> >

> > -----
> > - Tim
> > --

Jean-Louis

Re: "How far are we from a TomEE 1.5.2 release?"

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Just to be clear in next releases: 1.6.0 has a number of new features but a
real bunch of fixes

Posted by Borislav Kapukaranov <b....@gmail.com>.