Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Schmidt, Carl" <Ca...@troweprice.com> on 2002/07/10 02:36:40 UTC

Cannot use bean to pop option box

i've created a bean that is to be used to populate a select box. This bean
is created in an Action, and saved as an attribute under the request object.
However, the tag lib for OptionsTag is telling me that it can't find a bean
with name "SecurityQuestionsManager", and therefore cannot populate a select
box.  I've confirmed that both the bean is being stored under the correct
name, as well as being accessed by the correct name on the jsp. Any
suggestions would be appreciated.

Carl