Posted to dev@apex.apache.org by Pramod Immaneni <pr...@datatorrent.com> on 2016/07/05 17:56:03 UTC

core documentation website

Hi,

I noticed that the core documentation page (link below) is not up-to-date
with the latest docs in github. I am going to synchronize the changes at
4pm PT. Committers if there are any outstanding pull requests around this
subject matter that you are planning to merge please do so by that time.

https://apex.apache.org/docs/apex/

Thanks

Re: core documentation website

Posted by Pramod Immaneni <pr...@datatorrent.com>.
Yes correct I used the patched version last time and it had worked.