Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by "Jonathan M. Hollin" <ne...@digital-word.com> on 2002/03/04 17:26:18 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] mod_perl logo

Friends,

The time has now come to cast your vote(s) for the new mod_perl logo (to
accompany the new mod_perl website which is now almost complete).  You
can select your preferred logo at
http://www.tohubohu.net/cgi/mpchallenge.  You can vote for a new logo,
or button or both.  You can also vote to keep the existing logo/button.
If a new logo is chosen, then a banner (or banners) will be designed
around the chosen logo.

Only one vote per email address will be accepted (button and/or logo).
You can optionally submit comments/thoughts/suggestions for the
designers...

Voting will close on March 11th.  Winner(s) will be announced on March
12th on this list.

Jonathan M. Hollin - WYPUG Co-ordinator
West Yorkshire Perl User Group
http://wypug.pm.org/

Re: [ANNOUNCE] mod_perl logo

Posted by "Jeffrey W. Baker" <jw...@acm.org>.
On Mon, 2002-03-04 at 08:26, Jonathan M. Hollin wrote:
> Friends,
>
> The time has now come to cast your vote(s) for the new mod_perl logo (to
> accompany the new mod_perl website which is now almost complete).  You
> can select your preferred logo at
> http://www.tohubohu.net/cgi/mpchallenge.  You can vote for a new logo,
> or button or both.  You can also vote to keep the existing logo/button.
> If a new logo is chosen, then a banner (or banners) will be designed
> around the chosen logo.

Didn't we do this a couple years back?  I thought this time camels and
feathers were discouraged ...