Posted to commits@flex.apache.org by fl...@gmail.com on 2014/12/31 08:24:38 UTC

Jenkins build is back to normal : flex-tlf #265

See <http://apacheflexbuild.cloudapp.net:8080/job/flex-tlf/265/>

Re: Jenkins build is back to normal : flex-tlf #265

Posted by piotrz <pi...@gmail.com>.
Lovely Email! <3 :)

Piotr

-----
Apache Flex PMC
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

Re: Jenkins build is back to normal : flex-tlf #265

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.
This was a really nice email to get… ;-)

Did someone do something to the CI server to make the Java errors go away?

Posted by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>.
This is AWESOME!!!