Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by "Vladimir Kotikov (Akvelon)" <v-...@microsoft.com> on 2016/02/18 15:41:22 UTC

RE: [DISCUSS] Old platforms support deprecation

Hey, guys.

I've opened a PR that adds a message about deprecation. Could anybody please review that?

The only question I wanted to know your opinion on is where we should print this message. In the PR above cordova-lib will show it each time when polyfill is instantiated and this might be annoying a bit.
Another approach could be similar to deprecation messages for "wp8" and "amazon-fireos" - show message only when platform is added to project.

Thoughts?

-
Best regards, Vladimir