Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org> on 2015/08/19 13:44:39 UTC

[Oak origin/trunk] Apache Jackrabbit Oak matrix - Build # 336 - Still Failing

The Apache Jenkins build system has built Apache Jackrabbit Oak matrix (build #336)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Apache%20Jackrabbit%20Oak%20matrix/336/ to view the results.

Re: [Oak origin/trunk] Apache Jackrabbit Oak matrix - Build # 337 - Still Failing

Posted by Davide Giannella <da...@apache.org>.
On 20/08/2015 06:12, Chetan Mehrotra wrote:
> btw find it strange that build is not on svn but git as the git
> mirrors might lag behind!

Weirdly enough with Apache jenkins we were not able to configure SVN and
triggers on commit. Only triggers on "cron based". I did a quick
research and IIRC it will require custom script executions for mimicking
the "on commit" trigger. On the other hand github allowed us to have "on
push" as well as different branches.

If we lag behind of 2 days we probably better to switch to svn and
something like a build every hour. It's not ideal but it's faster than 2
days.

Davide

Re: [Oak origin/trunk] Apache Jackrabbit Oak matrix - Build # 337 - Still Failing

Posted by Chetan Mehrotra <ch...@gmail.com>.
Failure is again in MBeanServerIntegration test. However the build was
done at rev '63c4a4db95b0f39f9ab27f499416c99c918a4955' [1] which is 2
days old and has yet not picked my changes of last day. Lets see
couple of more run till it fetches new revision

btw find it strange that build is not on svn but git as the git
mirrors might lag behind!

Chetan Mehrotra
[1] https://github.com/apache/jackrabbit-oak/commit/63c4a4db95b0f39f9ab27f499416c99c918a4955

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.