Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Maxime Colas des Francs <ma...@sts.ca> on 2003/09/15 16:14:06 UTC

FileLogger and virtual host

Hi,

In my tomcat i have two "virtual host" defined like this in my server.xml :

<Host   name="host.domaine1.com" debug="0"
                 appBase="/path/webapps/host.domaine1.com"
                 workDir="/path/webapps/host.domaine1.com/tmp"
                 unpackWARs="false" autoDeploy="false">

                 <Context path="" docBase="ROOT" debug="0" reloadable="false">

                         <Logger
className="org.apache.catalina.logger.FileLogger"
                                 prefix="context." suffix=".log"
timestamp="true"
                                 directory="/path/webapps/host.domaine1.com/log"
/>

                 </Context>
</Host>

and same thing for host.domaine2.com ...

My problem is : when i have a jsp compilation error in host.domaine1.com
application, error appears in host.domaine1.com context log AND in
host.domaine2.com context log ...

smby can help me to fix that ?

thks !