Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Amila Jayasekara <th...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/18 18:30:27 UTC

Integrating Airavata Jira with svn commits

Hi All,

It seems like Airavata Jira is not integrated with svn commits.
It will be great if we can have this. WDYT ?

Thanks
Amila

Re: Integrating Airavata Jira with svn commits

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
Hi Amila,

I have the same opinion as Chris, I followed a discussion on INFRA and things do not look positive on this front. Atlassian is not supporting this directly in JIRA and third party plugins do not seem to be promising. So we may have to live without the integration.

Suresh

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
Hey Guys,