Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by John Mahan <jo...@isg.com> on 2005/02/24 19:49:04 UTC

Enhydra/Barracuda?

We have been using Velocity/Struts for an ecommerce application and have been very pleased with the technology.
We are planning to build a different application (from scratch) and reviewing platform options.
A few "Pros and Cons" of staying with Velocity/Struts vs. Enhydra/Barracuda vs. ?? would be much appreciated.

THX.,

John Mahan

Re: Enhydra/Barracuda?

Posted by Darren Davison <da...@davisononline.org>.
On Thu, 2005-02-24 at 10:49 -0800, John Mahan wrote:
> We have been using Velocity/Struts for an ecommerce application and have been very pleased with the technology.
> We are planning to build a different application (from scratch) and reviewing platform options.
> A few "Pros and Cons" of staying with Velocity/Struts vs. Enhydra/Barracuda vs. ?? would be much appreciated.

Make sure you take a look at Spring (www.springframework.org)  It also
has good support for Velocity.

Darren Davison
Public Key: #DD356B0D