Posted to alexandria-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Ceki Gülcü <ce...@qos.ch> on 2002/11/14 15:08:01 UTC

Running log4j test cases (1.2 branch)

Subsequent to the move of the gump platform to JDK 1.4, we have been
receiving failure messages on log4j test runs. The log4j test cases
are sensitive to the version of the JDK. I have modified the test
cases to be insensitive to the JDK but only on the main branch, not
the 1.2 branch. Since these modifications are involved and time
consuming I do not wish apply them to the 1.2 branch.

Can you please stop running the log4j test cases for the 1.2 branch?
Many thanks in advance,

--
Ceki

others. -- Jon Postel, RFC 793

Re: Running log4j test cases (1.2 branch)

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On Thu, 14 Nov 2002, Ceki Gülc <ce...@qos.ch> wrote:

> Can you please stop running the log4j test cases for the 1.2 branch?

Done.

Stefan

Re: Running log4j test cases (1.2 branch)

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.