Posted to kerby@directory.apache.org by Lin Chen <li...@foxmail.com> on 2015/07/05 11:22:51 UTC

Findbugs maven plugin

Hi all,
   I have added the findbugs maven plugin in Kerby. We can run:
      mvn findbugs:findbugs
to get the findbugs.xml reports under ${project.build.directory} (For now they are under the target directories). Hope it will help to improve the code quality:).

RE: Findbugs maven plugin

Posted by "Zheng, Kai" <ka...@intel.com>.
Hi Lin,

Thank you for the taking!! Now we have another way to detect and improve our code quality!
Glad to see so much progress on the project recently...

Regards,
Kai