Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Kevin Irmscher <ke...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/09 18:37:10 UTC

Documentation about MyFacesGenericPortlet

Hi

is there any documentation available about the structure of MyFaces,
especially about MyFacesGenericPortlet. I'm looking for an overview
how the JSF lifecycle is mapped to the portlet lifecycle, sequence
diagrams and so on. I couldn't find this information on the web. Can
anybody provide references to literature or other sources. I haven't
understood all the details while looking at the source code.

Regards,
Kevin

Re: Documentation about MyFacesGenericPortlet

Posted by Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com>.
Mostly correct.  On the initial request though (which will always be a
renderRequest, all phases run in the RenderRequest phase.

Posted by Ryan Wynn <bi...@gmail.com>.