Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Scott Aslan <sc...@gmail.com> on 2022/01/24 16:26:14 UTC

[DISCUSS] release nifi-fds 0.3.0

All,

I would like to kick out a release of nifi-fds. There are multiple npm
audit issues and the version of Angular is old. Puls, the nifi-fds v0.2.0
requires node v8.10.0 and npm v5.6.0 which are very old and already past
their respective end of life. These older versions of node and npm are also
blocking [1].

I can take care of putting together the release.

Thanks,

Scott

Re: [DISCUSS] release nifi-fds 0.3.0

Posted by Matt Burgess <ma...@apache.org>.
+1 Thanks Scott!

Posted by Kevin Doran <kd...@gmail.com>.
+1 Thanks Scott!
Super good to see us getting this back up to date and thanks for RM.

Joe

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
Scott