Posted to dev@vxquery.apache.org by Eldon Carman <ec...@ucr.edu> on 2015/02/23 19:28:45 UTC

Code Merge

Hi Guys,

After completing a code review with Till, I merged my recent changes into
master. The updates focus on preparing the benchmark and improving our
testing with XQTS. Should we we consider doing a new release with these
changes?

Preston

Re: Code Merge

Posted by Eldon Carman <ec...@ucr.edu>.
I think the code base is in a great place for a release and website update.

Re: Code Merge

Posted by Till Westmann <ti...@apache.org>.

Re: Code Merge

Posted by Eldon Carman <ec...@ucr.edu>.