Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2021/11/01 08:15:25 UTC

Release 18.12.02

Hi,

Because of OFBIZ-12351 "Builds fail due to unauthorized access to repo.spring.io/plugins-release" I think we should release 18.12.02.

The reasons is, even if it's not our fault, not everybody like Mart Naum will report or ask for help, will simply think that OFBiz is BS and drop it
forever.

Opinions?

Jacques

Re: Release 18.12.02

Posted by Giulio Speri - MpStyle Srl <gi...@mpstyle.it>.
Hi everyone,

We adopted the temporary solution proposed by Mart in the issue
OFBIZ-12351 (alternative
implementation of the package) in our OFBiz R17, since it runs in a
production environment and we adopted it in our local dev envs too to be
able to carry on maintenance.

I agree with Jacques for the new release.

Thank You Jacopo,
Giulio

--
Giulio Speri