Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by EP...@upstate.com on 2003/06/20 21:56:29 UTC

ConfigurationFactory is ready!

Need to add a commons-configuration jar file..  Could someone add it to our
repo?  Or, if we haven't made a decison/ready to set it up, could they add
it to ibiblio?
http://www.chhh.com/commons-configuration-20030620.073343.jar

The ConfigurationFactory stuff is finally working properly.  I have my
tr.props, a application.props, and then JNDI for environment specific
properties!

Eric Pugh