Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Michal Hybler <m....@email.cz> on 2009/02/09 14:50:36 UTC

InMethod DataGrid Localization

Hi,
is there any support for localization in DataGrid? I need to substitute cell
content of explicit column.

For example:

I have row state and it can reach 3 values (created, updated, deleted) in my
database but I want show substitutes for that values in my dataGrid (in
other language).

Is there any examples?

Thnx for any suggestions.

Michal

Re: InMethod DataGrid Localization

Posted by Michal Hybler <m....@email.cz>.
Thnx for help this should be sufficient.

Posted by Ryan McKinley <ry...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Michal Hybler <m....@email.cz>.

Posted by Ryan McKinley <ry...@gmail.com>.