Posted to jcp-open@apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org> on 2006/01/05 15:57:05 UTC

JBI SDK

I would like to know the status of the JBI SDK request.
I'm really looking forward to try it with ServiceMix.
Is there anything i can do to help ?

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: JBI SDK

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gu...@worldonline.fr>.
Is there any updates / time-frame on that particular point ?

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: JBI SDK

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org>.
Thanks,

Guillaume

Re: JBI SDK

Posted by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@apache.org>.

Re: JBI SDK

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org>.

Re: JBI SDK

Posted by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@pobox.com>.

Hiram Chirino wrote:
> Thanks Geir!
>
> Are we waiting on SUN for something?  How can I get involved?  I'd  love
> to help expedite the process.

Right now nothing - it's Sun internal and I just bother and ping.

geir

Re: JBI SDK

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
Thanks Geir!

Re: JBI SDK

Posted by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@pobox.com>.
No, thanks.  I'd rather just work this through.

geir

Re: JBI SDK

Posted by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@pobox.com>.
I hope that was clear w/ my last email.

geir

Re: JBI SDK

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com>.

Re: JBI SDK

Posted by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@pobox.com>.

Re: JBI SDK

Posted by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@pobox.com>.
And there's no argument from me there - earlier the better...

Re: JBI SDK

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com>.

Re: JBI SDK

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
I don't think activemq will stay in the incubator too long since it's
a solid piece of software and we have a great developer community.
Plus we want to start pushing out periodic milestone builds and
making one of the milestones be "passes tck" would be great!

Regards,
Hiram

Re: JBI SDK

Posted by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@pobox.com>.
btw... what's the rush?

Re: JBI SDK

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.

Re: JBI SDK

Posted by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@pobox.com>.

Re: JBI SDK

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On 1/5/06, Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@pobox.com> wrote:

> Guillaume Nodet wrote:
> > I would like to know the status of the JBI SDK request.
> > I'm really looking forward to try it with ServiceMix.
> > Is there anything i can do to help ?
>
> Thanks, but nope - we are first working to get the TCK license done with
> Sun.  Once that's done, we apply for the scholarship w/ Sun and they do
> a day of internal paper-shuffling.  Once that's done, we have it.  I'll
> keep you up to date as this progresses...

What exactly is involved in getting the TCK license? I'm just curious,
did the efforts that went toward acquiring access to the J2EE TCK for
Geronimo make access to other TCK licenses any easier?

Bruce
);'

Apache Geronimo (http://geronimo.apache.org/)

Re: JBI SDK