Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by VHPC 12 <vh...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/15 00:06:39 UTC

C-API segfaults on non-existant nodes

Folks,

I'm getting segfaults from within zookeeper when pointing to
non-existant nodes with:

zoo_get()
zoo_exists()

If a nodes exists everything works fine though.

The server version is 3.4.5, the C API was built from the current git.
Thanks in advance for any hints aside of using a git-source built
server,

-- Michael

Re: C-API segfaults on non-existant nodes

Posted by VHPC 13 <vh...@gmail.com>.
mea culpa - a gdb backtrace showed an issue in the error handling.
Works fine now against the current git-built server as well.

-- Michael

Posted by Flavio Junqueira <fp...@yahoo.com>.