Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Dror Braznitzki <Dr...@yellowpages.co.il> on 2002/02/26 11:51:14 UTC

mod_proxy_add_forward

Hi All,
I'm trying to add mod_extract_forwarded to an Apach 1.3.22 server. I
recompiled the entire server and added the following string
to the configuration step -
--activate-module=src/modules/extra/mod_proxy_add_forward.c
--enable-module=proxy_add_forward.
I also copied the mod_proxy_add_forward.c to the src/modules/extra
directory.
Compilation went OK with no errors, from the installation log I could see
that the module was compiled and added.
Next I added the following string to one of my Directory directives :
 AddAcceptForwarder xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
But when I try to start apache I get the following message :
Syntax error on line 331 of /xxxx/xxxx/apache/etc/httpd_homes/httpd.conf:
Invalid command 'AddAcceptForwarder', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a
sbin/httpd_homes/apachectl start: httpd could not be started

Did I forget anything, what did I do wrong ?

Thanx,
Dror B

the system manager.

www.yellowpages.co.il