Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Richard Hierlmeier <rh...@googlemail.com> on 2015/04/14 14:07:24 UTC

Where to store native libs?

Hi guys,

has karaf a common directory where native libs should be stored?

I have the problem that a JNI wrapper shared lib needs two third party
shared libs. The wrapper shared lib is contained in a bundle jar.
But where must the third party lib be stored?

Richard

Re: Where to store native libs?

Posted by Krzysztof Sobkowiak <kr...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Please check this thread http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/Native-library-and-System-load-td4032562.html. As described
there you should put the library in the `lib` directory.

regards
Krzysztof

--
Krzysztof Sobkowiak