Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Glenn Holmer <ce...@kolabnow.com.INVALID> on 2018/09/24 14:12:30 UTC

NETBEANS-870

I've submitted a PR to update the PostgreSQL driver:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-netbeans/pull/900

Since this is my first PR, would someone please review it to ensure that
I've submitted it properly?

--
Glenn Holmer (Linux registered user #16682)

Re: NETBEANS-870

Posted by Carl Mosca <ca...@gmail.com>.
Excellent, thank you Gj.

Carl

Re: NETBEANS-870

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
No, John McD. is right.

Re: NETBEANS-870

Posted by Carl Mosca <ca...@gmail.com>.

Re: NETBEANS-870

Posted by Glenn Holmer <ce...@kolabnow.com.INVALID>.
On 09/24/2018 12:29 PM, John McDonnell wrote:
> you can continue pushing changes to your local branch, and GitHub will
> continue to include those changes into the PR.
>
> So no need to delete the existing PR.

Thanks, good to know.

--
Glenn Holmer (Linux registered user #16682)

Re: NETBEANS-870

Posted by John McDonnell <mc...@gmail.com>.
HI Glenn,

NETBEANS-870