Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Hasan Çelik <hs...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/12 13:30:46 UTC

about Kartik-v's BootstrapFileInput

​Normally I was using ​Jasny's FileUpload.. As I understand, you've changed
fileupload library...

While I was using Jasny's FileUpload, my saving process was like that,

user1.setPhoto(fileUploadField.getFileUpload().getBytes());

But in the Kartik-v's BootstrapFileInput, I didn't find a way to
insert data to the database..

How can I insert data to the database???

Re: about Kartik-v's BootstrapFileInput

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

See BootstrapFileInputField