Posted to dev@beehive.apache.org by SC...@aol.com on 2007/10/03 06:50:25 UTC

Debugging/Solving netui rendering errors

I have a large java jsp file that contains a lot of netui  annotations.  When
I attempt to execute this jsp file I am getting netui  rendering errors.  I
am interested in knowing how to effectively  debug/resolve such errors.  Any
assistance you can provide would be greatly  appreciated. I am sending this
email from my home account, if possible please  send a response to my work email
account which is _russell.g.west@lmco.com_ (mailto:russell.g.west@lmco.com) .

Thanks,

Russell West

Re: Debugging/Solving netui rendering errors

Posted by Carlin Rogers <ca...@gmail.com>.
Hi Russell,

You mentioned that you have a "large java jsp file that contains a lot
of netui annotations". The programming model with NetUI is to place
the annotations in the Java file of your Controller class that would
extend PageFlowController. Your JSP might contain NetUI tags to help
render the desired HTML markup for the pages associated with your page
flow, but would not have the NetUI annotations.

I think the best way to get some of your questions answered would be
to post an email to the Beehive user list, rather than the dev list,
and give some specific details about the errors you are experiencing.
This could include a snippet of the Java code for your page flow
controller with the annotations, or the associated JSP with the NetUI
tags you are using in your page, and the actual error message.

Kind regards,
Carlin