Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Mathias Röllig <mr...@gmx.net> on 2015/09/15 15:51:37 UTC

One Addons.xcu with toolbars for AOO and LO possible?

Hello!

I read
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=63814&p=290135#p290135
again and again. But I can't find the answer if and how it is possible
to provide only one extension where toolbars will work with AOO and LO.

And if I have to provide two extensions: how can I declare which
software the extension is for?
I can't find any explanation for a difference for the <dependencies>
node in description.xml. It seems AOO and LO tests always against the
same entries.

Regards, Mathias

Re: One Addons.xcu with toolbars for AOO and LO possible?

Posted by SOS <so...@pmg.be>.
in LO the higest "working version is limited to "3.0" so its a bug

Posted by Tsutomu Uchino <ha...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Oliver Brinzing <Ol...@gmx.de>.
Hi Mathias,

			 xmlns:d="http://openoffice.org/extensions/description/2006"

Posted by Mathias Röllig <mr...@gmx.net>.
Correction, there was some nodes too much:

Now I have in the Addons.xcu:
<node oor:name="AddonUI">
   <node oor:name="OfficeToolBar">
     <node oor:name="foo.bar.hoge.addons.ToolbarTest.old" oor:op="replace">
       ... Old Scheme ...
     </node>
   </node>
   <node oor:name="OfficeToolBar">
     <node oor:name="foo.bar.hoge.addons.ToolbarTest.new" oor:op="replace">
       <prop oor:name="Title" oor:type="xs:string">
         <value xml:lang="en-US">Toolbar Title</value>
       </prop>
       <node oor:name="ToolBarItems">
         ... New AOO 4.x Scheme ...
       </node>
     </node>
   </node>
</node>

With the files and entries for all ...WindowsState.xcu it works for AOO
and LO.  :-)

But nevertheless I want to know:

Posted by Mathias Röllig <mr...@gmx.net>.
I answer again to myself. ;-)

> I read
> https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=63814&p=290135#p290135
> again and again. But I can't find the answer if and how it is possible
> to provide only one extension where toolbars will work with AOO and LO.

After thinking a long time about
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Extensions/Extensions_and_Apache_OpenOffice_4.0#addons.xcu_changes
especially about the solution with 2 different named Addons.xcu I tried
to merge them.

Now I have in the Addons.xcu:
<node oor:name="AddonUI">
     <node oor:name="OfficeToolBar">
       <node oor:name="foo.bar.hoge.addons.ToolbarTest.old"
oor:op="replace">
         ... Old Scheme ...
       </node>
     </node>
   </node>
   <node oor:name="OfficeToolBar">
     <node oor:name="foo.bar.hoge.addons.ToolbarTest.new" oor:op="replace">
       <prop oor:name="Title" oor:type="xs:string">
         <value xml:lang="en-US">Toolbar Title</value>
       </prop>
       <node oor:name="ToolBarItems">
         ... New AOO 4.x Scheme ...
       </node>
     </node>
   </node>
</node>

With the files and entries for all ...WindowsState.xcu it works for AOO
an LO.  :-)

But nevertheless I want to know:

> And if I have to provide two extensions: how can I declare which
> software the extension is for?
> I can't find any explanation for a difference for the <dependencies>
> node in description.xml. It seems AOO and LO tests always against the
> same entries.

Regards, Mathias