Posted to dev@beehive.apache.org by Eddie O'Neil <ek...@bea.com> on 2004/10/14 23:51:06 UTC

webapp.root to webapp.dir

All--

   There's a bit of a naming problem for a property that is expected by
the runTomcatCore.xml and buildWebappCore.xml files.

   The former requires "webapp.root" to refer to the directory that
contains the exploded WAR.  The latter requires "webapp.dir" to refer to
the same directory.

   I'd like to change these names to be a consistent "webapp.dir".  The
result is that anyone that has local build files that pass "webapp.root"
to the Tomcat "deploy" target will be broken.

   Assuming everyone is okay with this, I'll apply this change to all of
the callers that are in the SVN tree.

   Apologies for any inconvenience!  Please let me know ASAP if anyone
has an issue with this.

   Thanks!

Eddie